We continually update our Fleet Trucks to increase the size of our fleet and take advantage of changing technology.
For our drivers, this means you have less downtime and advanced features that make your job easier, safer and more reliable. We replace both tires and brakes conservatively. If you do have a mechanical issue, Interstate’s Road Call department is open and available 24/7 to serve you.
Our fleet is made up of Freightliner Cascadia and Kenworth T-680 trucks. The average age of our fleet trucks is 2.4 years. Each truck is maintained and equipped to provide you a reliable and comfortable work space. Your truck has many extras added with the Driver in mind.
Features of our Fleet Trucks
• Cummins ISX motor with 450 horsepower and 1650 foot pounds of torque
• 10 Speed Manual shift transmission
• Espar Airtronic D2 with constant temperature control heat
• 40” x 72” raised roof sleeper cab
• On-guard crash mitigation system
• Qualcomm units are installed on all tractors. Qualcomm units are cellular and satellite based
• 1000-watt hard-wired inverter and 110 Volt Shore power standard on all line tractors
• Deluxe interiors. Cabinet doors instead of mesh, power windows and mirrors.
• Built in refrigerator
• Ipod, USB, and satellite radio wiring
• Air conditioning
• Sliding fifth wheel
• Tilt/Telescoping steering wheel
• Cruise control
• Air ride suspension
• Air ride cab
• Dual air ride seats with arm rests
• Power Window and Door locks
• Chains – Interstate supplies one set of three railers and three sets of singles to comply with the individual state laws.
Ready to apply? You can complete the short form to the right or get further in the process by completing the full application. If you give us a call, we will answer all your questions and get you rolling.