CDL-A TRUCK DRIVERS IN THIS LANE AVERAGE UP TO $56,000+ IN ANNUAL INCOME. $0.46 CPM POTENTIAL!
At Interstate, we provide our truck drivers with new trucks, offering best in class amenities, great miles and predictable hometime. Voted the BEST FLEET TO DRIVE FOR in 2016, Interstate Distributor is the true carrier of choice offering a multitude of options for Class A-CDL Truck Drivers.
Apply Online or call
When you join Interstate Distributor as a Truck Driver, you’re joining an elite team of best-in-class truck drivers dedicated to the next turn in the road. We designed this fleet with truck drivers in mind. From driver managers trained to work for you, to a full suite of amenities built to make you feel at home in your truck, Interstate Distributor is proud to offer:
- Multiple opportunities averaging 2,200-2,500 miles per week:
- Southeast regional lanes
- Intra-Florida Lanes
- NEW monthly bonus of up to $0.06 CPM (up to $600 in extra income per month!)
- Hometime — from home weekly
- Newer trucks — BEST-in-class amenities including refrigerators, inverters, iPod, USB, satellite wiring + all advanced safety measures
- Full medical benefits (Decreased 2016 rates for you and your family)
- 401(k) with company match
- Sick and vacation pay
Truck Driver Requirements
- Class A CDL with 3 months experience
- Pay and benefits are based upon home time / lanes / truck driver experience. Work with your recruiter to determine what is best for YOU.
- TWIC & Hazmat preferred, but required 90 days from start
- Full reimbursement for TWIC & Hazmat
- Doubles preferred